- R-Value 3.78
- Excellent insulation
- No drafts or cold spots
- Energy costs reduced up to 50%
The total R-Value achieved with the Eco-Block wall exceeds that required in all climate zones under the Building Code of Australia.
- High fire resistance
- Limits generation of smoke and heat
- Fire retardant is added during manufacturing
Eco Block System provides a Fire Resistance Level as follows:
|ECO-Block core Thickness mm||Fire Resistance Level minutes Structural Adequacy/Integrity/Insulation|
The BRANZ assessment report 2251 and 698 below provide further information on the Fire Resistance and Fire Hazard Properties of the Eco Block wall system.
- Quieter Living
- Outside noise is absorbed
- Sound Transmission Class 56